Are you getting the “You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests” error on ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a language mannequin developed by OpenAI that may reply to quite a lot of questions and subjects.
As a language mannequin, it could actually course of massive quantities of textual content and generate human-like responses primarily based on that enter.
It makes use of a deep studying algorithm to investigate and perceive the context of the enter it receives, permitting it to supply correct and informative responses.
ChatGPT has been educated on a large dataset, which has allowed it to develop linguistic proficiency and information throughout many domains.
It’s designed to be an accessible and user-friendly instrument for anybody in search of data or assistance on numerous subjects.
On this information, you’ll discover ways to repair “You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests” on ChatGPT or OpenAI.
What does “You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests” imply on OpenAI?
You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests on OpenAI implies that you’ve exceeded the restrict for the variety of cellphone verification makes an attempt.
The error message will seem wh you attempt to confirm the identical cellphone quantity repeatedly in a brief period of time.
OpenAI requires you to confirm your cellphone quantity to mitigate spam and abuse on the platform.
Therefore, you must observe the verification course of and stop making too many verification makes an attempt.
In keeping with OpenAI, you must watch for a sure period of time earlier than you’ll be able to confirm your cellphone quantity once more.
Learn how to repair “You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests” on ChatGPT
To repair “You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests” on ChatGPT, you’ll be able to strive utilizing one other cellphone quantity or utilizing a short lived cellphone quantity.
In any other case, you must wait for twenty-four to 48 hours or contact OpenAI for help.
Repair 1: Use one other cellphone quantity
- You probably have a second cellphone quantity, you need to use it to hyperlink to your ChatGPT account.
- You may as well use a good friend’s or member of the family’s cellphone quantity.
Repair 2: Use a short lived cellphone quantity
Repair 3: Wait for twenty-four to 48 hours
- In keeping with OpenAI, you must wait for twenty-four to 48 hours earlier than trying to confirm your cellphone quantity once more.
- The “You’ve made too many cellphone verification requests” error message is a short lived one and it’ll finally be lifted.
Repair 4: Contact OpenAI assist
- Go to https://assist.openai.com/.
- Click on on the chat bubble on the underside proper.
- Messages > Ship us a message.
- Login or Join Points > No.
- Enter your e mail handle and write your message.
Right here’s an instance of a message, “Hello OpenAI staff. Once I hyperlink my cellphone quantity, it says that I’ve made too many cellphone verification requests. I need assistance to get a code”.
Listing of ChatGPT Out there Nations
Learn how to Repair “This cellphone quantity is already linked” on ChatGPT
Learn how to Repair ChatGPT Error Code 1020 Entry Denied